i have a question about IGN

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
i have a question about IGN
How do some people put a ? in their IGN? For example, I've seen a guy named HD? and RQ?

Is it possible to do this when you first set up an account or do you need to do the ZP IGN reset?

Also, how?/
I Onno/ Try making a new account and doing it
idk. but i read about something where you buy a name change, then go into yourcrossfire folders and put some kind of character that shows up as a "?" in game. not sure =/
I think you buying the IGN resetter this is possible.
you have to use a non-standard ASCII character when you use a name change bought from the Z8Games item mall. It turns out as a ?
Do you guys know where to find account sell?
At my head ofc -.- .
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?