I have a question about CA eu

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
I have a question about CA eu
Ok so there ws this guy he was a very high rank over liutenant and he only had 1000 odd kills and 100 odd deaths and 5000 experience yes 5000

how did he do this are there any hacks that can do that?.
Quote Originally Posted by walshy155 View Post
Ok so there ws this guy he was a very high rank over liutenant and he only had 1000 odd kills and 100 odd deaths and 5000 experience yes 5000

how did he do this are there any hacks that can do that?.
Uhhh, I've never heard of any hack like that....maybe some sort of XP hack, which I've heard of somewhat. The kill amount could be anything- you can reset your kills with NX.
I have no idea what the fk u said.

Thank me for saying this
Quote Originally Posted by ~G36E~ View Post
I have no idea what the fk u said.

Thank me for saying this
Don't beg for thanks... it's bad, mmkay?

I dont think he had 5000 exp unless he had gotten several hundred thousand in one game and it didn't count yet or something
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?