I have a question about ******* wallhack.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
I have a question about ******* wallhack.
It was working about 3 weeks ago, But I moved with my mother and just got my computer back.And I tried to play CF with it on...It says "Wh injected" and the box thing comes up, But when I go in-game and press f10, I see nothing except a normal game.I use faith injecter,I did the samething I always did.'Cept I changed internet providers.
With the update, Crossfire patched it for most of the OS, if not all of them. Dave will be releasing a new pub soon, so be patient.
I wasn't talking about dave's. I was talking about sean's.I used it for a very long time.
If it's filtered, it's filtered for a reason. Basically, we can't help you. It's probably patched. And you posted this in the wrong section.

/Closed, read the rules before you post.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us