Posts by IRPotato12
32 posts total, newest first.
Crash a pserver?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Can anyone give me a list of ideas or something on how to crash a server?
Trying to find out ways so I can try patch it as the server seems to be crashing a lot and I don't know how or why.Crash a pserver?in Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - Can anyone give me a list of ideas or something on how to crash a server?
Trying to find out ways so I can try patch it as the server seems to be crashing a lot and I don't know how or why.Hacking a pserverin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - So I am not sure if this is off topic but does anyone know how to modify a flash client of an rotmg pserver so that you would have godmode and enemies damage themselves?Hacking a pserverin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - So I am not sure if this is off topic but does anyone know how to modify a flash client of an rotmg pserver so that you would have godmode and enemies damage themselves?Apply to Beta Test MPGH Realms - Publicistin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - Name: Kain
Age: 19
Average Online Time: 6-11
Time Zone: GMT
Skype: I use Disc :)
Why should you be a part: Been playing Prod since Wildshadow, been playing many private servers which I was a donator on and I play far to
Showing the 5 most recent posts.