Posts by Melodia
2,608 posts total, newest first.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010in Coders Lounge - [quote=Fly3r;4470315]freedompeace let me install mvs again.[/quote]
Wtf kind of logic Solution/Reasonning is that ?.
So that's what it is being a Microsoft User.Something challenging...in C++/C Programming - Then I ain't the good person to write you a challenge xD ; Go google some.Something challenging...in C++/C Programming - Reverse engineering.
How muchies you consider your knowledge of hashing, code signing, compression crap, symmetric/public-key crypto and thingies like that on a scale you choose, So I can cook you something appropriatSomething challenging...in C++/C Programming - I write I a tiny tiny RE challenge and you have one week to crack it ?
PS : If you say yes it won't be an easy tiny tiny one :D.Microsoft Visual Studio 2010in Coders Lounge - [quote=Fly3r;4457971]Include : $(VCInstallDir)include;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include
Library : $(VCInstallDir)lib;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\lib
The thing is that i ch
Showing the 5 most recent posts.