Posts by TheCodingBook
3 posts total, newest first.
CrossFire - Dynamic Signaturein CrossFire Discussions - Hi,
I just made something real quick since every other site seem to be offline or their "scripts" no longer work.
Disclaimer:
I didn't touch this game since 2012 or so. I've been actively supporting the one germanMake Your Own Memory Hackin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - that isn't a base. it is the same as I would paste google.com html to sublime text, save it and call it a "how to learn html".
nor does the guy who originally posted the code know what "base" means.
my "undetected" baseMake Your Own Memory Hackin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Credits goes to "Internet" rather than you. You literally did nothing.
Everyone can call a thread, get the handle and offsets and set some values. you didn't even share playermgr or/and weaponmgr which leads me to bel
Showing the 3 most recent posts.