Posts by heydiddlediddle
19 posts total, newest first.
[Request] Skorpian Mod.in Combat Arms Mod Discussion - yea its miniuzis, but on the pp19 weapon(note bottom corner of vid) and I have been working on this mod for about a week, I dont think I will get it, but here's what I been going on, may help someone to finish. Take the help~may not post attachmentsin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - [quote=sosodistinct;1611150]You need to activate your account first.[/quote]
thought I did, but may not have. I looked, can't find the verification email, is there anywhere I can go to get it resent?help~may not post attachmentsin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - anyone/bumpSnow Valley-Skyin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - I tried releasing some stuff, I have all kinds, but I dont know, it says at the bottom I can not attach, maybe if I figure out how, I def will..Snow Valley-Skyin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - I made a quick rez edit to show you it works, I dont usually upload or do ss , so I hope this works right <a href="http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj33/joefromjerseytotenn/?action=view¤t=Combat-Arms_00-3.jpg" ta
Showing the 5 most recent posts.