Posts by uber_james
22 posts total, newest first.
UBER REFERRALS | $4 EACH | BULK DEALS | BTC / PP | FASTEST | SAFE |in User Services - [QUOTE=radeonxx69;12936424]Waiting for a vouch. Looking to order 30-50[/QUOTE]
Wait for the vouches. :)
Hova Psychotic Please change my title and body of my thread!
Please change my title to : https://pastebin.cUBER REFERRALS | $4 EACH | BULK DEALS | BTC / PP | FASTEST | SAFE |in User Services - [QUOTE=Poseidon;12935006]I'll take a vouch copy? uber_james[/QUOTE]
Add me on skype. Giving out vouches. 1 more after Poseidon.How do I get nmds for 80 dollars?in General - [QUOTE=jasonj980;12932824]They do look nice, think imma go pick up a pair of ultraboosts tho ;)[/QUOTE]
Ultraboost and NMDs are both niceee.
I'd go ultraboost for the comfort.UBER REFERRALS | $4 EACH | BULK DEALS | BTC / PP | FASTEST | SAFE |in User Services - Hello!
I have decided to start selling my own uber referrals due to the amount of demand.
I will NOT go first however, I will provide vouch copies (2) to reputable members who can vouch for my service.
How this workjob interview questionsin General - What makes you different from the other 100 people applying for this same job?
Why should we choose you?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.