Posts by mottikraus
4 posts total, newest first.
Internal Caveria ESPin Rainbow Six: Siege Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=brent1000;13343969]uses this and it lands a ban. Also internal hacks are extremely dodgy because of BattlEye.[/QUOTE]
Proof that its the caveira esp which leads to a ban and not the cheat itself being detected.dead by daylight any dumper ?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - I don't think you know what a dumper is. Do a bit of research, get a old source if you can't code it yourself and make it UD, also you will need an EAC bypass. Offsets are like 1% of a complete cheat, just so you know. ^Internal and External Source codes for ESPin Rainbow Six: Siege - [QUOTE=TheDarkgg;13250061]I know how to compile ... I'm just not used to using Visual Studio in IDE. I use Qtcreator for the C / C ++.
Basically the source code is rotten. No documentation, missing API, ...
You would neInternal and External Source codes for ESPin Rainbow Six: Siege - lol, stop begging for a compiled version. Just download the source(s) and compile it urself. Also it should be mentioned that u will need a BE bypass, otherwise u will get banned.Syringe [INJECTOR] [UNETECTED][OPEN SOURCE]in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=kurosakiix3;13067776]i can't understand the syringe.x86.exe -1 %cheat% %var% part , and idk how to create it.^^
//help please^^[/QUOTE]
it launches the exe with the parameter 1 and "cheat" is the dll name and "
Showing the 5 most recent posts.