PostInternal and External Source codes for ESP

Posts 1–15 of 78 · Page 1 of 6
Internal and External Source codes for ESP
Internal and External srcs
pretty simple to make and use
heres some tools:


Mouse_event aimbot
Code:
float headX = Player.w2sHead.x - displayWidth / 2;
float headY = Player.w2sHead.y - displayHeight / 2;
if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_HOME) && headX != 0 && headY != 0 && headX >= -20 && headX <= 20 && headY >= -20 && headY <= 20){
   mouse_event(MOUSEEVENTF_MOVE, headX, headY, NULL, NULL);
}
Offsets for BO
Code:
#define ADDRESS_GAMEMANAGER 0x47076E8 // Game->
#define ADDRESS_GAMERENDERER 0x46BE150 // Game->
#define OFFSET_GAMERENDERER_ENGINELINK 0xD8 // GameRenderer->
#define OFFSET_ENGINELINK_ENGINE 0x218 // GameRenderer->EngineLink->
#define OFFSET_ENGINE_CAMERA 0x38 // GameRenderer->EngineLink->Engine->
 
#define OFFSET_CAMERA_VIEWRIGHT 0x170 // Camera->
#define OFFSET_CAMERA_VIEWUP 0x180 // Camera->
#define OFFSET_CAMERA_VIEFORWARD 0x190 // Camera->
#define OFFSET_CAMERA_VIEWTRANSLATION 0x1A0 // Camera->
#define OFFSET_CAMERA_VIEWFOVX 0x1B0 // Camera->
#define OFFSET_CAMERA_VIEWFOVY 0x1C4 // Camera->
 
#define OFFSET_GAMEMANAGER_ENTITYLIST 0xD0 // GameManager->
 
#define OFFSET_ENTITY_ENTITYINFO 0x18 // Entity->
#define OFFSET_ENTITY_PLAYERINFO 0x270 // Entity->
 
#define OFFSET_ENTITYINFO_MAINCOMPONENT 0xB8 // Entity->EntityInfo->
#define OFFSET_MAINCOMPONENT_CHILDCOMPONENT 0x8 // Entity->EntityInfo->MainComponent->
#define OFFSET_CHILDCOMPONENT_HEALTH 0x108 // Entity->EntityInfo->MainComponent->ChildComponent->
 
#define OFFSET_PLAYERINFO_TEAM 0x140 // Entity->PlayerInfo->
#define OFFSET_PLAYERINFO_NAME 0x158 // Entity->PlayerInfo->
 
#define OFFSET_ENTITY_POSITION 0x190 // Entity->
#define OFFSET_ENTITY_HEADPOSITION 0x130 // Entity->
INTERNAL_mpgh.net.rar6.3 MB · 1,726 downloads Clean
ESP_mpgh.net.rar10 KB · 2,017 downloads Clean
I am T-Bone and I approve of this
Quote Originally Posted by Hustensaft Jngling View Post
Could someone say me how I install this please?
this is source code
u need visual studio & compile it
Quote Originally Posted by sRGwarehgewrhaerherh View Post
this is source code
u need visual studio & compile it
And how does it work?
Hey guys, is it possible that someone uploads the compiled file?
lol, stop begging for a compiled version. Just download the source(s) and compile it urself. Also it should be mentioned that u will need a BE bypass, otherwise u will get banned.
OP, thanks for contribution!

- - - Updated - - -

Also please give credits to original creator!
Hi I tried to compile it but there were tonnes of errors. I'm a bit lost.
Quote Originally Posted by ThomasIsAwesome View Post
Hi I tried to compile it but there were tonnes of errors. I'm a bit lost.
Its really not that hard I compiled it in 2 mins lol Pm me Ill try to help anyone who is lost !

https:// imgur.com /a/by7Xi https: //imgur.com /a/lsIaW
Can anyone tell me what else I need to edit the files to be able to copy please !!!
Posts 1–15 of 78 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us