Posts by trigot
84 posts total, newest first.
Elite Mods, how do they know?!in Combat Arms Discussions - [QUOTE=convolution;5519737]How do the Elite mods know that I'm chamming and hacking? I don't do any obvious teleporting killing spree crap. I don't really pre-fire at all. My scores aren't that outstanding either, just aIMPORTANT! PLEASE READ. Nexon Hack Shieldin Combat Arms Discussions - no reason they would not be allowed, your internet provider tracks all the websights and pages you go to, and keeps records, that can be requested by the government. Also myspace, facebook, and all the other social sighHow To Play Good Legitlyin Combat Arms Tutorials - [QUOTE=FrankFKA;5438824]Guns/Equipment:
This arsenal is made for min. ranks
Primary Gun:M4A1/ M416 , G36E
The M4 Family has minimal recoil, good damage and an understandable recoil pattern, the G36 is very OP when used pHow To Play Good Legitlyin Combat Arms Tutorials - [QUOTE=Bear Jew;5438998]I never aim for the chest, that's a fool's move. You always aim at the neck area.[/QUOTE]
People that served in military are taught to aim center mass, that would be chest not the head. A personThis guy is a godin Combat Arms Video Sharing - can someone explain to me what is up with the zig zag movement after he scopes, and shots, cause never seen that by any player before.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.