Posts by jackyvang
10 posts total, newest first.
REZ/CHAMSin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Thank you for confirming, so it does work though on classic? I'm just curious which one is easier to use hacks and etc on and I'll probably play that one instead haha.
Currently just playing reloaded cause it sounded REZ/CHAMSin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=supercarz1991;14785567]This is dumb and definitely bending the rules via probably sending external download links. Chams are FREE and released not one small scroll down the main rez modding page at the link here
Rez Modification Fix 2018in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Is this for Reloaded or Classic? Or both are pretty much similar and works for both?Dip Chamsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Please close thread or if someone actually has it working for them in some other way please lmk asap. Or mark as detected or something thanks!Dip Chamsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Patched, I got into game while it said was injected fine even with extreme and game closed after joining room.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.