Posts by moibhn
9 posts total, newest first.
[Lifetime][.10]"CHEAPEST" Streaming/Music/Porn/Sports/VPN/Education/Food Accounts!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Vouch got Netflix UHDAfter refunding a macbook proin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=cjart;13011098]They already stated they messed up. Don't use same account and don't use an IP you've already refunded them with. This much should be obvious.[/QUOTE]
You think using the same ip as I ordered it After refunding a macbook proin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=cjart;12994551]I would not suggest using the same account you refunded with.[/QUOTE]
probably not at this point with already 2 people being threatened on this site. I wonder if creating a new apple id one with noApple canceling orders now?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=loops77;13009585]Im saying, it went through fine the second time I charged the card...after calling my bank to confirm the purchase. I got the email confirmatin and everything..then today I see the order was canceI am freaking the ef out.in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Triggathekilla;13007250]NOTHING WAS TURNED ON PRIOR TO THE REFUND. My refunded specifically told me that not to do it.
And my friend got the 3100 dollar book. I got the 2300 one and we swapped it. I don't even
Showing the 5 most recent posts.