Posts by membertest1

7 posts total, newest first.

Does anyone know how to find the crossfire matrix, or any external world to screen?in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=Deimoos;15407478]Hello everyone, I've been trying to make an external esp since the wallhack by address becomes detectable even with rpm/wpm driver, I already have the positions of the enemy and the local player iDoes anyone know how to find the crossfire matrix, or any external world to screen?in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=TheGe22k;15407536]I could help, add me on D**cord: omaar1394[/QUOTE] I sent friend too, can we create a room contains 3 of usHow to find GAMEPROTO_CS_CLIENTFIREin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=akbargain;15393934]AFAIK back in my days, I used to bypass clientfire by intercepting the outgoing packets hehe it's easier that way, just make the packets look normal /egyptian.[/QUOTE] Do you have discord ? I sHow to find GAMEPROTO_CS_CLIENTFIREin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=bhopo;15391504]Hello everyone, Could some one help me finding the CS_client fire func , I managed to use x ref to get the push string but i realy don't know how to get the rigt addy of the func. and what are thCFFPH Address Logs November 26 2023in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=MemoryThePast;15387404] // ===============================================// // --------> [ Crossfire Logs Started ] <-------- // // ===============================================// // Crossfire Base A

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us