Posts by ctpsolo
252 posts total, newest first.
How to hack someone accountin Combat Arms Hack Requests - It's not exactly hard, go download any keylogger/rat of your choice. Generate a new one and bind it with some other program/tool, get him to download it.
The hard thing will be a). to get it into his computer and b). toU farm and payin CrossFire Europe Discussions - /msg2short Edit: NvmHaving a problem.in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - I'm assuming this is something you have done but if not try injecting your dll to another process and just display a messagebox or something. Just to make absolute sure it's not an issue on your behalf.
I had the sameCAEU Last Updatein Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code - [QUOTE=R3d_L1n3;7636537]that test not exist S:[/QUOTE]
I just dumped cshell earlier today and checked, it existswill this get approved?in Combat Arms Help - Not if it updates from internet, only exception is "auto updating" hacks like when using sig scans I think.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.