CAEU Last Update

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
CAEU Last Update
So after their last update, they have the same exact changes like CANA.
Find out more of it posted

Here: Patch Results | Address's | PTC Info | Hook info and more
and
Here: COPY & PASTA (ptc) Set console variables| patch info's & changes

As you could read some signatures changed, including the WeaponMgr signature.
I tought let me release it here

WeaponMgr:
Code:
#define ADR_WeaponMgr 0x378711A4
( < 10 seconds ( excluding IDA loading time )

Find the others yourself.

- xImmortal
well i dont think your right
i used your immortal base after update to test if it got patched and it didnt.
all the function worked good i didnt got any crashes so EU didnt made the NA patch....
please dont say before u test it
Quote Originally Posted by Frohi View Post
well i dont think your right
i used your immortal base after update to test if it got patched and it didnt.
all the function worked good i didnt got any crashes so EU didnt made the NA patch....
please dont say before u test it
Are you sure? All those sed it was patched, so I thought they did the NA patch, furthermore my bad, @Flengo close please
Test your PTC.

Best way to find out is by testing NX Chams. Post back confirmed results, since EU should be only one patch behind

I'll wait.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
Test your PTC.

Best way to find out is by testing NX Chams. Post back confirmed results, since EU should be only one patch behind

I'll wait.
& What about riptide? :3 I miss it!
Quote Originally Posted by Mafiascared View Post
& What about riptide? :3 I miss it!





The Next Stage Is Here
Nothing has changed in EU. I just tested my hack, everything worked without having changed anything. And yes I tried NX chams too.

And EU is one patch behind, we got class updates last patch before this one (playerinfo, playermgr etc) just like NA did. So my guess is a) NA & EU goes separate ways and we won't get this or b) we will get it at a later point, there is often problems implementing NA patches in EU which requires days of maintenance.

Either way to clearify, hacks released for NA will no longer run on EU now. At least PTC ones.
I got the proof for ya guys right here :

Nothing changed for me ? , all the addresses are still the same too!
Proof.jpg176 KB · 2 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by steven1578 View Post
I got the proof for ya guys right here :

Nothing changed for me ? , all the addresses are still the same too!
Ok /Enough said. Can you release a simple hack for CAEU? Theres none :|

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post







The Next Stage Is Here
Release it? :|
Quote Originally Posted by steven1578 View Post
I got the proof for ya guys right here :

Nothing changed for me ? , all the addresses are still the same too!
You are right, I just noticed too it's still the same addresses from one month. Not sure what they actually did in this patch.
Soo, with all this talk, Can someone release something..? :|
I'm happy to see that is easy to get new addresses and make new hacks, but the problem is that after 1 day they're detected and using it you get ban also without any report (server log)... how is possible to avoid that??
well i told you dont post that we got NA patch before u test it @Flengo close this and open all the public UnDetected hacks
Quote Originally Posted by 5555satan View Post
well i told you dont post that we got NA patch before u test it @Flengo close this and open all the public UnDetected hacks
When did you say that?
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us