Gun Tutorial Compilation [Last updated 4th July]

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
Gun Tutorial Compilation [Last updated 4th July]
Gun guides compilation.

Primary:

Assault rifles:

FAMAS

M4A1

SCAR-H

TAR-21

FAL

M16A4

ACR

F2000

AK-47

Sub machine guns:

MP5K

UMP 45

Vector

P90

Mini Uzi

Light machine guns:

L86 LSW

RPD

MG4

AUG Hbar

M240

Sniper rifles:

Intervention

Barret .50 cal

WA2000

M14 EBR

Riot shield:

Riot shield guide


Secondary:

Handguns:

USP .45

.44 Magnum

M9

Desert Eagle

Machine pistols:

PP2000

G18

M93 Raffica

TMP

Shotguns:

SPAS 12

AA 12

Striker

Ranger

M1014

Model 1887

Launchers:

AT4-HS

Thumper

Stinger

Javelin

RPG-7

Credits goes to makers of the guides: hugh_who, Abstract, TheUser, cenet1, drsynyster, foaieverde/B4M.
wow thx
nice man all tuts in one thread but they already got a stickie like this
Quote Originally Posted by hugh_who View Post
nice man all tuts in one thread but they already got a stickie like this
Kinda but not all guns are on those tuts. Only a few :3.
I was bored and decided to add all guns in this section into one thread ^^.
So people don't have to bounce all over the place looking for a guide like I did .
Good job,
/stickied
Thanks, now it's not necesary updating guide compilation.

P.S Wow you added the guides I made 5 mins ago, GOOD JOB!
nice i didn't think this was to get stickied but stickied it is!
Quote Originally Posted by hugh_who View Post
nice i didn't think this was to get stickied but stickied it is!
Haha I didn't think so either. ^^ But I thank Them for it :3.


Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
Thanks, now it's not necesary updating guide compilation.

P.S Wow you added the guides I made 5 mins ago, GOOD JOB!
Yeah I will keep it up to date as much as I can, with help from everyone else of course
Thanks for putting them togheter
Quote Originally Posted by Abstract View Post
Thanks for putting them togheter
No problem I can't wait for your Matrix skins to come out .
Quote Originally Posted by obsessed View Post
No problem I can't wait for your Matrix skins to come out .
Just wait xD
maybe the 31. xD
Quote Originally Posted by Abstract View Post


Just wait xD
maybe the 31. xD
I'l wait .
How do you get a bigger SIG pic??
Quote Originally Posted by obsessed View Post
I'l wait .
How do you get a bigger SIG pic??
Use a link
Tinypic or imageshack
Quote Originally Posted by Abstract View Post


Use a link
Tinypic or imageshack
Ahh ok, well Foreman I made you one check it
Haha sorry couldn't find any good blood so it's not all great ^^
--->
You will be able to keep it up to date 15 more hours, after these hours pass, edit button will be automatically removed.
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?