Posts by ghostdog27
80 posts total, newest first.
AFK Bot Version 3.1bin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I'm new to using this bot, how do I use it? do I ran the bot before I load the game or during the game?z0mbie's hack Public V1.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - This hack fails, it screws things up during the game, I chose the hacks I want on when during game play, then it fucks up everything i can shoot, or anything.MrSkaFighter's Public Hacks 2.4in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - This hacks starting to fail, still has lag from time 2 time, still shuts down after 2-3 games.
[quote=MrSkafighter;3139960]
Nice Video Dude I Just Saw It Anyway Guyz Check Out AVGN Using My Hacks Here (http://www.youtuMrSkaFighter's Public Hacks 2.4in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I think it's gonna be patch, can't login on the game atm, must be silent patch.MrSkaFighter's Public Hacks 2.4in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Tibirius;3139275]easy solution: buy Vip[/quote]
What anime show/move is ur siggy from?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.