Posts by Rikidou
3 posts total, newest first.
Update Crazyclient packets? Version number unavailablein Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - remove the 's' from https and the version number works fine. http :// www .realmofthemadgod. com/version.txt or just www .realmofthemadgod. com/version.txt
P.S. Previously, I tried to follow Ninjin's guide but wasn't abKRelay .NET Framework Problemin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - I'm afraid it has nothing to do with outdated XMLs. The problem lies entirely with being locked out of that site. Unless someone knows why that site locks me out so often, my issue is resolved, and the thread can be closKRelay .NET Framework Problemin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Far as I have discovered, when that site isn't working and the ServerStructure class tries to get data, which it can't, you get a null exception. To anyone else have this problem go directly to the "realmofthemadgodhrd.aKRelay .NET Framework Problemin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Haven't had a issue with KRelay until today. I was changing servers and trying to collect realm IPs, and as I was about to change to USEast3 server in KRelay settings, KRelay started throwing exceptions. As of now, I've
Showing the 4 most recent posts.