Posts by Minwingo
14 posts total, newest first.
New Nexon Sudden Attack Interface Rez file edit help.. I NEED HELP.in Sudden Attack General - It seems like theres a new folder that I have to put the new files in.
which is game2 folder. The Korean radios I extracted from the folder "game".
Interesting. Even though I replaced everything Everything still is in New Nexon Sudden Attack Interface Rez file edit help.. I NEED HELP.in Sudden Attack General - So in the old Gamehi Sudden attack game I was about to change the radio to Korean instead of english.
However while I tried to do the same procedure again in the new Nexon SA the procedure has changed.
Of course thXigncode Blockage Errorin Sudden Attack General - [quote=blazn322;1735367]Let me google that for you (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Texture+modding+of+D3d)
You can search google or ask some experienced people.[/quote]
Whoa how did you do that? And ya I just asked volt for Xigncode Blockage Errorin Sudden Attack General - [quote=Voltage552;1733551]You might wanna take a little look (not in detail) of the texture modding of D3D.[/quote]
Any suggestions where I can go to learn a bit about it?Xigncode Blockage Errorin Sudden Attack General - [quote=Voltage552;1731554]If you have 3 weeks of time, this is definitely the thing you should learn from.
Teach Yourself C++ in 21 Days (http://newdata.box.sk/bx/c/)[/quote]
I'll take a look, and I am planning to l
Showing the 5 most recent posts.