Posts by -Ink
7 posts total, newest first.
Login Page WIP | For a clientin Art & Graphic Design - Thank you for the feedback, kind words I do enjoy to hear.Some drawings i madein Galleries - These drawings are really good sir, nice to see a true artist.Looking for gaming youtube bannerin Help & Requests - Could you give me a little more information such as colours, style etc, how much is your budget.Ink Designs || Graphic Design Service || OPENin Help & Requests - INK DESIGNS
ABOUT MY SERVICE
I'm a professional graphic designer, with a BTEC level 3 in graphic design & web design. I specialize in web pages but I can do thread designs, userbar designs, and I love flat UI design.Quick Project I Need Donein Help & Requests - What colours do you want, by .png do you mean transparent
- - - Updated - - -
I've come up with this, I know its very simple but you've left next to no description of what you want so I've created this, if you need any
Showing the 5 most recent posts.