Posts by hacker9807
5 posts total, newest first.
Grimoire 3.8 | Clear a Path + Time for Some Spring Cleaningin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - it doesn't hop roomsGrimoire 3.8 | Feature suggestions and improvements acceptedin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Biney;13654835]I've fixed the login issues. AE updated the client. There are no other changes in this attachment.
Dab
meme
Could you please update the attachment, and also change the title to this: GrimoiGrimoire 3.9 - previewin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - It says that Grim has stopped working the second I run it. Help.Dark Crystal Shard bot (Grimoire)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=meme;13523626]
You are probably using a newer version of Grimoire, this bot was designed for version 3.3 or earlier from what I can tell.[/QUOTE]
what version of grimoire is this?[Grimoire 3.8] Roentgenium Bot | Core Materials Onlyin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I seem to get stuck at the Gems of Nulgath part. My Essence of Nulgath gets maxed at 100 and nothing happens. I left my bot for hours and I gained no gems.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.