Grimoire 3.9 - preview

Posts 1–15 of 206 · Page 1 of 14
Grimoire 3.9 - preview
Hello. This release is a preview of the major update that is to come. Because I really need to focus on other projects, Grimoire 4.0 will hopefully be last the last update. Therefore, it needs to have all features that you the users want, and work without any bugs.

So, what I want from this thread is this:

- Feedback on the new UI
- Feature suggestions

The largest change in 4.0 will be the botting system. Bots will now be created in the form of scripts, and I'll provide a .gbot converter too. If you don't know what this means, take a look at RBot by @rodit

I know that this may seem a bit scary, but this will allow great flexibility for bots and I will attempt to make it as easy to use as possible.

Things to note about this release:

- The script editor, packet spammer, packet tamperer, fast travels, grabbers and "Grimoire settings..." features do not have any functionality, they're just there to show you what they look like
- All the loaders work. The load a quest/shopr shop, enter an id in the textbox and press enter (is this good or can I improve it somehow?)
- All the settings (except "Grimoire settings..." and "Disable skill animations") work.
- WASD walking means that you can move your character by pressing the WASD keys (AE, why the hell have you not implemented this yet?). But, because I quickly wrote this feature it's buggy at the moment. If you move using your keyboard and walk to another cell you might get stuck. And, if you move too much you'll get disconnected because of move packets being spammed.





https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/50laz270p1
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/72...09bf/detection

Grimoire 3.9_mpgh.net.zip476 KB · 11,041 downloads Clean
This is great.
Grimoire has been why I've actually started playing aqw again, cause I'm having fun making the bots.
And I appreciate the extra effort your putting into it.

I've had lessons about C# for 1 year. I'm curious to find out how much sticked with me
Thank You Sir Biney .. Uhhmmm... can I something in the old Grimoire 3.8??
There's was an error occured when changing .gbot that says "Unhandled Exception has Occurred"
How can i fix it ??? Thanks I already tried Installing Adobe Flash ActiveX to the latest version and reinstalled Microsoft framework
Not home to approve. But o so sexy, that syntax high lighting....
Is this fully functional or just an early release/beta for Grimoire 3.9?
File approved
Bahahah wasd walking, if only I had this when I kept getting stuck in areas because of clicking.
The dropdown menu alligns the opposite way they normally do. But I noticed that isn't the case in your screenshot. (I'm using Windows 10)
Feels a bit unnatural:



edit: if anyone else experiences this. It's the "Pen & Windows Ink" setting for your tablet that is set to Right handed.




For the shop/quest loaders. I kinda liked how it had it's own popup menu.
That way I could keep that menu open, and quickly open the shop/quest whenever I needed it.




Since you added the Armor Customizer. Maybe also the Character customizer?
Personally I have no trouble with visiting yulgar for that. But that's the only feature I could think of
Perfect, Finally a bot client that have the feature for the user to customize the link for the website it's connected to....
Now, seems like I gotta start learning about C# and probably others as well.
I'm glad that Biney still here to do his best "For Free" and no one complaining about his work, but instead giving him reports about bugs and stuffs.
I can see that by using script for botting in the future will no longer become problem for Users as long as they know their own stuff. But, just wondering if you could provide both CMD And Script feature for the botting. I'm not smart about CMD programming, but maybe if you could've both in the same time, maybe "Simple" users will still be able to custom it to their liking, and "Advanced" users can modify it to the fullest. Not sure if I'm typing it right, but I hope you get what I mean @Biney
Quote Originally Posted by grawergeargaergh View Post
Thank You Sir Biney .. Uhhmmm... can I something in the old Grimoire 3.8??
There's was an error occured when changing .gbot that says "Unhandled Exception has Occurred"
How can i fix it ??? Thanks I already tried Installing Adobe Flash ActiveX to the latest version and reinstalled Microsoft framework
Not sure why that happens but I don't really care either, as the next version of Grimoire will not have this problem. Just wait for the next release.

Quote Originally Posted by KekkeTex View Post
The dropdown menu alligns the opposite way they normally do. But I noticed that isn't the case in your screenshot. (I'm using Windows 10)
Feels a bit unnatural:




For the shop/quest loaders. I kinda liked how it had it's own popup menu.
That way I could keep that menu open, and quickly open the shop/quest whenever I needed it.




Since you added the Armor Customizer. Maybe also the Character customizer?
Personally I have no trouble with visiting yulgar for that. But that's the only feature I could think of
Oh, that's is definitely not supposed to happen. Does this happen for all menu items?
I figured that a separate window would be better, however I wanted others to confirm it as I don't actually play the game anymore. Maybe I can add the window while also keeping those menu items.
Character customizer will be added too.

Quote Originally Posted by Khazuto View Post
Perfect, Finally a bot client that have the feature for the user to customize the link for the website it's connected to....
Now, seems like I gotta start learning about C# and probably others as well.
I'm glad that Biney still here to do his best "For Free" and no one complaining about his work, but instead giving him reports about bugs and stuffs.
I can see that by using script for botting in the future will no longer become problem for Users as long as they know their own stuff. But, just wondering if you could provide both CMD And Script feature for the botting. I'm not smart about CMD programming, but maybe if you could've both in the same time, maybe "Simple" users will still be able to custom it to their liking, and "Advanced" users can modify it to the fullest. Not sure if I'm typing it right, but I hope you get what I mean @Biney
Yes, I added this in case game links are changed again, that way I won't have to release an update in order for the bot to work. Grimoire 4.0 has to be perfect.
I don't plan to keep the old bot manager. I know that scripting might look hard, but like I said in the post I will do my best to make it as easy to use as possible. You just have to try it out a few times and you'll quickly learn how to make your own bots. And of course, I will create a converter that converts .gbot files to scripts.
Glad to see you're still working on this, can't wait for the fully functional release.

First suggestion would be to add an 'Accept' button on the loaders, in the blank space next to the text entry box.

Also maybe add a hair color customize button below armor color customizer?
(I know hair "shop" is the same but if you could just load the yulgar hair shop with 1 click for quick armor / hair color changes that would be nice)

I also agree with the user above, maybe consider adding compatibility for both script and .gbot style bots for the less experienced users, this way it only expands both horizons.

Looks great though gave you a +thanks <3
It says that Grim has stopped working the second I run it. Help.
Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
Oh, that's is definitely not supposed to happen. Does this happen for all menu items?
I figured that a separate window would be better, however I wanted others to confirm it as I don't actually play the game anymore. Maybe I can add the window while also keeping those menu items.
Character customizer will be added too.
It happens with all the menus. But I found what is messing with it.
It's the "Pen & Windows Ink" setting from Windows 10 that makes it happen. If I set it to Left handed, it's back in the correct order.
Not really an issue, since I think that will only happen to people that have drawing tablets. Just a little weird that it only happens with this grimoire version.

And about the seperate window. That's just how it would be optimally for me. But I'm fine either way.
Oto attack npc
Get Drop
Add Skill 1-2-3-4

Grimoire 3.3 like features Add.
Posts 1–15 of 206 · Page 1 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us