Posts by blake0648
17 posts total, newest first.
I cant load up Combat Arms EU error code -2, 10013[Solved]in Combat Arms EU Discussions - Its ok, i think it was the firewall or the wireless adapter that was stopping it working, but thanks for the help.I cant load up Combat Arms EU error code -2, 10013[Solved]in Combat Arms EU Discussions - [quote=muumimamma;1845021]Try to redownload Combat Arms. [/quote]
I have uninstalled combat arms and deleted the nexon folder, and redownloaded combat arms and installled it again but still i get the error. :(I cant load up Combat Arms EU error code -2, 10013[Solved]in Combat Arms EU Discussions - Whenever i click on the shortcut to combat arms EU i get this:
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/9730/err0r.jpg
Does anyone know what this means? or how i can fix it?MPGH Public Hook 1/17/10 (ALL OS)in WarRock - International Hacks - What does "Ghost Kick" Do?IHelper' Warrock D3D [After Update]in WarRock - International Hacks - The auto medic on this is a bit too fast, people start saying you are hacking...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.