IHelper' Warrock D3D [After Update]
Yeah i heard my other post was patched so i made a new public.
I am dedicating this hack to Obama because hes always there when i need him.
I am also dedicating this to Scruffy for all his hard work in the warrock section
PixiPixel <3 for being like a brother to me
Lastly WarPathsin for being like an uncle to me
Second lastly Liz My italian Friend
ThankYou all
Screenshots:


Virus-Scan For Hack:
Virustotal
virSCAN
Virus-Scan for Vista 32b Injector:
Virustotal
virSCAN
Virus-Scan for Vista 64b:
Virustotal
virSCAN
Vista Users!! If you are using chams turn off all your effects
ChangeLog:
16-01-10: Added Vista Injectors to post... IF YOU NEED HELP, PM ME YOUR TEAMVIEWER INFO
Please Click HERE
I am dedicating this hack to Obama because hes always there when i need him.
I am also dedicating this to Scruffy for all his hard work in the warrock section
PixiPixel <3 for being like a brother to me
Lastly WarPathsin for being like an uncle to me
Second lastly Liz My italian Friend

ThankYou all
Screenshots:


Virus-Scan For Hack:
Virustotal
virSCAN
Virus-Scan for Vista 32b Injector:
Virustotal
virSCAN
Virus-Scan for Vista 64b:
Virustotal
virSCAN
Vista Users!! If you are using chams turn off all your effects
ChangeLog:
16-01-10: Added Vista Injectors to post... IF YOU NEED HELP, PM ME YOUR TEAMVIEWER INFO
Please Click HERE
IHelper' Little Public.rar
Vista 64b.rar
Vista 32b.rar



