Posts by Leithzze
60 posts total, newest first.
[LUA] VTF Lua Code Executionin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=trafikas;14774542]letters too small, cant read, make them bigger please[/QUOTE]
this is done so that people don't ask stupid questions, but as I see it, it didn't help[LUA] VTF Lua Code Executionin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - Hi, this is a thing that allows you to upload Lua Code to VTF Files and activate it. I don't know what you're going to use it for, but I'm not particularly interested. I just made a menu for injecting code into the file [LUA] FastRP Player Crasherin Garry's Mod Server Exploits & Help - [QUOTE=Fanat Urbanichka;14761193]поставь файл на яндекс диск я ск[LUA] FastRP Player Crasherin Garry's Mod Server Exploits & Help - [QUOTE=Fanat Urbanichka;14761105]ссылка не работает[/QUOTE]
wait for the file to be approved
жди к&[LUA] FastRP Player Crasherin Garry's Mod Server Exploits & Help - https://image.flaticon.com/icons/png/128/330/330174.png
Russian Servers:
-----------------------------------------------
37.230.137.126:27015 [FastRP #1]
185.97.255.6:27016 [FastRP #2]
------------------------------
Showing the 5 most recent posts.