Posts by 3xpl0it_
61 posts total, newest first.
💖Azerila Store💖Legit Accounts.💖Streaming.💖Sports.💖TV.💖Porn.💖Educational .💖Gamein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Great seller, I never had to wait longer than a minute for replacement accs :)💖Azerila Store💖Legit Accounts.💖Streaming.💖Sports.💖TV.💖Porn.💖Educational .💖Gamein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Fast and reliable, great trustable seller :DHwidin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - I'm spoofing every disk, MACs (change mainboard/get another network card) and some other stuff in smbios but these first two are the most important so thats where I would start replacingHow to decrypt DbD log file?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - No leak, you need a bypass to read process memory to do that stuffDecrypting the .log file?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=ForgotMyInfo;15263553]I dont know much about that stuff. But isnt the game decrypting the log file when it needs it? If yes, would it be possible to grab the key somehow when it get passed out?[/QUOTE]
Nope, its
Showing the 5 most recent posts.