Posts by RedControllers
57 posts total, newest first.
GAP/OLD NAVY/BANANA REPUBLIC GIFTS CARD & Cheap Pricesin User Services - Just added you. Looking to buy a $100 card, then a bigger card IF it works. HMU ASAP.Uber referrals changed from $10 to $5 in Canada?in Marketplace Talk - So I bought some referrals and noticed uber changed my account from $10 to $5 referrals. I made a new account and it was $5 as well, and I checked a friend's old uber account and theirs is $5 as well. I understand there Eleanor's Uber Referral Service | 0.8$ Per Ride | Cheapest N Fastestin User Services - I got my 20+ rides from the user in less than 3 days, great guy!Very Cheap CourseHero Unlocks | Available until supplies lastin User Services - Just bought one document off this seller using PayPal, smooth transaction! Thanks man[CA] Scene Points! Get your cheap movies and food!in User Services - Just bought another 4000 points, I must have bought over $400 worth of scene points off this seller. Never disappoints and always replies on time! Thanks again OP.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.