Posts by OliviaSE
52 posts total, newest first.
OliviaSE Vouch Copyin Vouch Copy Profiles - Username: OliviaSE
Trades Completed:
Vouch Copies Completed:
Preferred Method of Contact:
Why pick me:
Last Update:World War IIin Debate Fort - Hi guys,
Today I want to open the thread of discussion about the World War II.
MPGH is international forum, and I would be interested to know the opinion of each of the different countries. I know that in many countrFirst time trying to ever make something on photoshopin Galleries - Dude, I think you should keep doing this. All comes with experience! I like this pic. Good job.Miscreatedin Art & Graphic Design - wow, nice screenshot. maybe worth a play, for such landscapes:)Internet is so slowin General - [QUOTE=mariotells;13192209]turn to the Mike Chiter's fund. I think he will help[/QUOTE]
Who is Meki Chiter and what kind of fund? :eek:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.