Posts by xZakariix
5 posts total, newest first.
Guide to Free VIP and NX [REAL - I assure you!]in Combat Arms Discussions - One question- Do you need a credit card to make a Paypal account?[Release] M92FS to G23 Carbon Blackin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=alixl2;1498855]No its only changes Fire Rate the rest is like in ATTRIBUTES.rez or Server Sided . And after injection did you go to your game folder for rename your GUNS_XX_PV_XX.reznew to only .rez?[/quote]
O[Release] M92FS to G23 Carbon Blackin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Hey
I just wanted to say this is really impressive. Nice job.
Second, I wanted to ask you a question. This changes everything from the default pistol to G23 Carbon, right? (Fire rate, damage, etc...)
And third, Justin CA Public 1/13/10in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - This makes me DC before I can even enter a game...Doesnt work.[RELEASE]P90 TO SCORPION MOD [CUSTOM SILENCER]in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Daaaamn, thats hawt. Thanks so much.
The damage and stats and stuff are of the Skorpion, right
Showing the 5 most recent posts.