Posts by Arcruend
185 posts total, newest first.
Sudden attack skins (Help)in Sudden Attack General - @Boombox
Okay Thanks ;X
@pipo12345
Fyi, when i made the video on how to make skins on photoshop, there weren't almost ANY there.. And also i have no clue on hacking in sudden attack.Sudden attack skins (Help)in Sudden Attack General - Hey guys I'm back after 5, 6? months ;D I'll try to contribute MORE with mpgh.net and get more skinning tuts..
So should I make a video on how to install skins onto sudden attack.. or what? Tell me what i should do aSudden Attack NA still can be hacked [PROOF]in Sudden Attack General - yeahh last time i actually say a speed hacker but then he got disconnected so fast.. idk..[IDEA]New Mapskin?????? WAH?in Sudden Attack General - i can try this i think this will be easy to do but ima need the dtx of the mapSudden attack...in Sudden Attack General - Ryan, can you close this. and ban this noob for spamming?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.