Posts by Sharp1337X
3 posts total, newest first.
Hello, New here, Need some help..in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - [quote=Insane;2502010]Well I made a little tutorial for basic mod you can look at here (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/228-call-duty-mw2-help/155848-solved-request-tutorial-how-make-modded-lobbys-post2110275.html#poststop).
Hello, New here, Need some help..in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - [quote=rathynia;2501936]Yes actually you can place the
doLasers()File about inti() and it should automatically run it no need to add the doLasers(); into the inti.[/quote]
Well, but in what GSC would I put thi, I meaHello, New here, Need some help..in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - Hello! New to the Forums! :]
So to get straight to the point, I need some help with modding :/
I don't know where to start.. I have SOME programming language..
Loops, Variables etc.
I already read the GSC script
Showing the 3 most recent posts.