Posts by CalGod21
6 posts total, newest first.
Nice midgame account for $75in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Looking for an account that has some cool UT's, a couple maxed characters, and at least a maxed rare pet. I mainly want some nice UT's (resu, pyra, tshot, etc.), and maybe 1 event white if possible :p
Not concerned wiLooking for someone to exchange a $35 PayPal MyCash card.in Marketplace Talk - Bumpp.... still in need of someone to help meLooking for someone to exchange a $35 PayPal MyCash card.in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Thompiss;13248099]I’ll do it for $10[/QUOTE]
Sure, so send back $20? My skype is therolandchin555.Looking for someone to exchange a $35 PayPal MyCash card.in Marketplace Talk - BumppitytytytyLooking for someone to exchange a $35 PayPal MyCash card.in Marketplace Talk - I bought a $30 paypal mycash card quite a while ago, but unfortunately realized that I can't add it to my account since I'm not 18 yet and they ask for social security number to verify your account. I was wondering if so
Showing the 5 most recent posts.