Posts by Dobrido
8 posts total, newest first.
Is there a way to know if you are hardware ban?in Rainbow Six: Siege Discussions & Help - Yeah thats the thing, I don't want to just throw away a acc to test itIs there a way to know if you are hardware ban?in Rainbow Six: Siege Discussions & Help - So I have been banned from a few smurf accounts now but I am not sure I am hardware banned by now and I am afraid to loggin my main acc. Is there a way to know if you are hardware banned without testing with a acc?R6 Acc with Glacier skinsin Rainbow Six: Siege Selling / Trading / Buying - How much for the account?xp boostin Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - Dobrido#1109I host muttator lobbysin Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - add me Dobrido#1109
Showing the 5 most recent posts.