HelpIs there a way to know if you are hardware ban?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Is there a way to know if you are hardware ban?
So I have been banned from a few smurf accounts now but I am not sure I am hardware banned by now and I am afraid to loggin my main acc. Is there a way to know if you are hardware banned without testing with a acc?
when any new account you add gets instantly banned, as far as checking to see? its kinda hard to figure out if you're hwid banned, usually any account gets banned and the game will delay start up by 4-5 seconds if a new account is added to a banned hwid.
Yeah thats the thing, I don't want to just throw away a acc to test it
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?