Posts by Marksmen155
9 posts total, newest first.
[RELEASE][ATI]BFBC2 Texture Modificationin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - Wow this is awesome, thanks so much![RELEASE] (NVIDIA) BFBC2 Texture Modificationin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - so I noticed the ATI Catalyst Control Center has a mipmap option[RELEASE] (NVIDIA) BFBC2 Texture Modificationin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - Anyone figured out how to do this with ati cards? I have been looking but I dont think there is a tool like Rivatuner for ati cards.[Poll]Medic or Assault?[Closed]in Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - Medic is an alright class you really have to be a team player type of person. Got to watch everyones health, and no one says thank you :p You can always team kill then revive too rank up your medic class lollol Koenin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - we could have the Ultimate Choob Fighting Championship for you Kraan lol
Showing the 5 most recent posts.