Posts by groooooot3
22 posts total, newest first.
VoUcH ThReAd FoR "groooooot3"in Vouches - please leave a vouch on this thread if you've used my services...you can write anything you want here as long it's related to me...you can also put some negative ones if you want, but I would appreciate the positive voucStill using hotels.com?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=premiumD;13327227]Still no definite answer on this topic?[/QUOTE]
What do you mean?Coupons for hotels?in Coupons, Deals and Discounts - [QUOTE=Sean;13324548]I found a couple online before for free on retailmenot etc., not sure if they still work though.[/QUOTE]
What I'm looking for is the one that is for sale here in mpgh? You ever heard of it?Coupons for hotels?in Coupons, Deals and Discounts - Any of you used hotels.com coupons?
What's your feedback?
Where you get it?Hotels.com Free Nights / AA.COM / Delta.com / Aeroplan.comin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Trying to scam... Lol talking to this guy in Skype and he has 3 Skype's and I'm kinda suspicious how he deal with buyers can't even do live screenshot for the accounts... Enjoy the ban.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.