Posts by Alen
27,920 posts total, newest first.
new phonein Member Introduction & Return - [QUOTE=Hero;13476317]sup fam[/QUOTE]
A normie life, unfortunately :dead:new phonein Member Introduction & Return - who dis?Where did he go?in General - [QUOTE=Dave84311;10766484]back to what Alen does best, running around with a mop on his head and talking like he has 10 dicks in his mouth[/QUOTE]
Fuck you fatty, no mop since 2012 /fmmCurious question - What knowledge would you need to create a bot for a game?in Coders Lounge - If you have access to an API of sorts, I'm guessing some knowledge on AI? There are tons of AI crash courses out there, if you have the time.Dubbed or Subbed?in Anime - I prefer subs, but I can live with decent dubs. With subs you get two for the price of one, and you get the creators' intended delivery boh1
Showing the 5 most recent posts.