Posts by DIDUSEEDAT
6 posts total, newest first.
NEW WEAPON TEXTURESin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - i have moded the AK-47 Texture and the Draganov texture
AK-47
http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy54/unholyvictum/Combat-Arms_01.jpg
Draganov
http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy54/unholyvictum/Combat-Arms_00.jpg
[Release]Famas to MAC10 with Shocking's Texturein Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - LOL Zelda COOL I LIKE ITMy next MOD projectin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Well my next project is going to be alligator light vest and/or heavy vest camo.
I have a Alligator Skin M67 skin camo right now i think it is pretty cool. also i am going to get more in detail with my mods. Be Back s[1stmod]M16A3 to L85Blackin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - yes, you must inject the files......if you want i'll make the rez files for downloadAK-47 modin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - I have made this AK-47Black and had changed the sound i think i increased the accuracy when i changed the sound but.....u be the judge of that.
i have changed the sound bobo
If you want the AK-47BLACK to be a darker
Showing the 5 most recent posts.