Posts by Delusional Entity
15 posts total, newest first.
GTA 5 Dead?in Debate Fort - GTA is a classic and I don't think it will ever die. It may decline in popularity but it will always have a decent amount of players online (in many cases larger than brand new games). The only thing that can kill GTA5 iAre you guys happy with your life?in General - If you seek happiness, you will just sink into a dark void (ironically). I personally prefer to drift through my reality throwing logic at anything and everything ignoring my emotions. Seek happiness in carnal desires (mwould you stick with Windows or go full Linux?in General - Personally I have a dual boot with both Windows and Linux (ParrotOS in particular since I'm into pentesting). I mainly just use Windows for gaming and graphic design/spreadsheets/document editing etc.
If you don't use Hinamatsuri Anime.in Anime - Love it, looking for something similar too.RIP HENTAIHAVENin Anime - Y'all really out here watching hentai lmao
Showing the 5 most recent posts.