Posts by alexanderhippo
6 posts total, newest first.
[Addies] Player ESPin Sudden Attack General - Sorry to double post but can you post the full source with headers please? I would really like to try and toy around with this, but I cant even get it to build without errors. What headers do I need? Any special ones?
1[Addies] Player ESPin Sudden Attack General - Uhm can I have the full source maybe I don't have the headers or what? Missed an include? Getting build errors and dont know which place (theres 2?) to put the address in fatboy88's source. Can you post the full source i[Addies] Player ESPin Sudden Attack General - I can't seem to compile it properly I think my VC++ is messed up.
Could you post the dll you used in the image or maybe send me?
Yeah I sound like such a noob with my low post count and broken VC++ -_-Crossfire aimbot soruce codein CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - I get lots of build errors... here it is
Did i do something wrong? Need certain headers?
1>Compiling...
1>dllmain.cpp
1>.\dllmain.cpp(22) : error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not supp[Source] Pixelsearth Triggerbotin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [quote=mrkiller2010;2619036]hmm dont udnetstand lol xD[/quote]
Me? Oh I meant instead of the thing searching for the blue colors, it searches for white. (use white players in overcf4) That would make it faster right? jus
Showing the 5 most recent posts.