Posts by BobTheTenth
36 posts total, newest first.
Just wonderingin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - I was wondering if there was a way to connect to your own computer to connect to your own server offline (using online connection button) to play custom modes like zombies.
Meaning like what Norwegian Elite Wotlk RepaWhat do I do with LTB files?in Combat Arms Mod Help - It's an "All machine guns to miniguns" .ltb file. Theres a few of them. If i remember correctly, about a year and a half ago you were supposed to inject them at game start, right? I couldn't find a .ltb injector though..What do I do with LTB files?in Combat Arms Mod Help - I downloaded a mod.ltb where to i put it to make it work?Unpatched CA Hacksin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - You must feel great doin all that work :D, well keep it up /meNo working hacksin Combat Arms Help - Umm.... Yea, my computer is windows xp 32 bit. Nothing's working on my cpu. I've tried every injector and I've stayed up-to-date on all of my hacks. I upgraded my .net thing so it's at the latest version, and still nothi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.