Posts by pspdude
20 posts total, newest first.
Unity Enemy AI, health and attack scripts (C#)in Unity / UDK / GameStudio / CryEngine Development - Derp 77 views and only one person rplied :3C9 Vip beta accountin Beta Games - [QUOTE=JNS1996;5773422]Hey man, just wanna thank you for giving me an opportunity to play the game. I changed the pasword so another person can´t play and spoil you characters. If u want me to change it just ask me.
andUnity Enemy AI, health and attack scripts (C#)in Unity / UDK / GameStudio / CryEngine Development - [QUOTE=OBrozz;5775939]Very impressive. Nice job. What work have you done in Unity? I'm kinda interested?[/QUOTE]
Not much really, been messing with FPS kit v1.0, and other then that been working on an rpg type game, wProgram Used To Code Java???in Java - I usually use Eclipse, but when I'm developing my runescape pserver I usually use Notepad++Unity Enemy AI, health and attack scripts (C#)in Unity / UDK / GameStudio / CryEngine Development - Thought I would release these, there just simple script and I'm just learning. So please no hate? >.<
Enemy AI
using UnityEngine;
using System.Collections;
public class EnemyAI : MonoBehaviour {
public Transform t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.