Posts by jorricks3
199 posts total, newest first.
Anyone willing to level up an BO2 account?in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - -Trusted
You know me ;)
-Willing to level it up
Yes sure why not
-Time/Date you're mostly like to play on it
Europe time?
-Why should you be given this opportunity?
Because I would not mind a international version xDToken Insanity 1.1in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - oops xD I recommend not using this with live streams! XDBETA CLOSED!in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - 33 or something like that here :)Run your own Ranked Battlefield 3 Serverin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - What could we use a crack good now! XDBF3 Beta Bypassin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - I think it is possible to do it since that u can host the servers yourself + you launch with a browser + we all have battlefield 3 beta on our origin account :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.