Posts by Whythoughhhh
5 posts total, newest first.
Warlord Icewing Bot (Grimoire 3.8)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - This bot would be useful if people actually farmed Warlord Icewing and not the Frost Spirits. I've barely seen people farm the former which sucks :/MysteriousDungeon Rep Spammer [Grimore 3.8] [300+ rep por second]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - What's the point of making a bot that already exists on the forums? This is the same thing with just one extra line which is useless.[RBOT] Good Rep Bot (Temp Item glitch)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=LuNaRMarket;14034995]This is so stupid, wth do people even boost rep for its just dumb.[/QUOTE]
Yes cause doing that is bad, but posting a video is not omegalul, did you actually expect such a exploit to stay forTEMP Item Exploit PATCHED!!!in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - Sad times, but at least I already got VHL with it, though I would've loved to get 100 diamonds more for the 10th birthday nulgath pet :/[RBOT] Good Rep Bot (Temp Item glitch)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Just tried to do larvae again since I did it yesterday for diamonds, but doesn't work anymore. At least I managed to get all the items for VHL yesterday so I don't really need it again lol (also used it for thunderforge
Showing the 5 most recent posts.