Posts by ReplacementsNX
981 posts total, newest first.
IM Contact Removal Requestsin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Flengo
Nobody answers? Hello? Scam reports are coming for me because nobody cares? Sure, I won't answer to any next scam report.IM Contact Removal Requestsin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - I want contacts to be deleted because I can't open chat, it disconnects, reconnects and making me problems.IM not working for mein Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Little update - It's not working, if not working next 1-2 days I will request to all contacts be removed and will accept you all again.
Sorry for waiting.IM not working for mein Suggestions, Requests & General Help - My chat not working, last time visited few days ago and answered 100+ msgs, I will answer I guess this week once chat is working goodIM not working for mein Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Half of messages are answered yesterday, half are not.
I tried now to connect, after I get connect, chat not respoding and get crashed.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.