Posts by SleepyGenie
17 posts total, newest first.
UPDATED -> Best Double ShotGun ->UNDETECTED<- AHK (PUMP-HEAVY-TACT)in Fortnite Hacks & Cheats - Heard good and bad luck with using AHK. Just try to avoid the fortnite folder or that hardrive all together if you have a second one.ABP vs uBlock Originin Debate Fort - uBlock has been working flawlessly for me for awhile now. Used to use adblock but the ads started getting through it.PC vs Consolein Debate Fort - PC all the way. Much more freedom and possibilities, while consoles are limited besides a few video streaming apps and customization.What to do when your bored?in General - Browsing reddit is always a good way to waste time. I'll usually learn something new while I'm there too.Fortnite or PUBGin Debate Fort - Personally like PUBG a lot more than fortnite. I have hours in both games but still prefer PUBG.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.