What to do when your bored?

Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
What to do when your bored?
Most of the time I get bored of playing the game, watching videos, etc
There’s nothing really to get my attention or anything in that nature
Meditate...
Produce music, make graphics, livestream on Twitch, and play Rocket League.
Same here, bored of playing games/watching videos.

I'm planning to pick up a job, learn to code and start working out.
smoke meth


idk... everything becomes more fascinating and I can jerk off for 12hrs straight.
Browsing reddit is always a good way to waste time. I'll usually learn something new while I'm there too.
Jack off of course.
mine some GPUs
Watch anime
Watch porn

Fuck a hooker

Explore

Gambling
Exercise, call a friend.
I literally play osu! all day.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk View Post
I literally play osu! all day.
Just started playing like a week ago, got addicted, bought a pen tablet, can't stop playing but i suck ass atm.
Quote Originally Posted by Tahvy View Post
Just started playing like a week ago, got addicted, bought a pen tablet, can't stop playing but i suck ass atm.
Don't worry you will improve
but osu addiction is problematic will drag you into full weeb mode.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk View Post


Don't worry you will improve
but osu addiction is problematic will drag you into full weeb mode.
Yeah i stopped watching anime for like a year, started playing osu! and ended up going back, watching all of love lab again and starting code geass again, since i never finished it lmao.
Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?