What do you do when your bored.

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
What do you do when your bored.
Watching porn and masturbating doesn't count.
Anime
Gaming
Manga
Hentai
Wanking
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Anime
Gaming
Manga
Hentai
Wanking
Hentai is fucked up porn man.
Quote Originally Posted by StunnahJD View Post


Hentai is fucked up porn man.
Why's that? There are worse genres in my opinion...

Also on OT, I play games when bored or watch series.
Watch movies or play some Killing Floor.
movie or anime
MPGH
YouTube
Design
DJ
Instagram
Facebook
Homework
Watching Porn and Masturbating.
Look back at last summer and check out the prices for this summers Ibiza holiday.

I mostly search for new ED music , Or just do some push ups and some pull ups.
I always find something to do such as working out, running, school, music, friends, and video games. Also mpgh.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?