What do you do when your homework asks you a question which doesn't apply to you?

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
What do you do when your homework asks you a question which doesn't apply to you?
My English homework is to write about a key choice I've made in my life. I can't think of any. /helpBrainStorm.
key choice I've made in my life?

ehh?
move to america decide to go to school?
Discover the magic of the internet?
idk?
discuss some complicated tech make yourself appear smarter to the teacher and then shit on the baby


what shit dun come thru..
you pull it out of your ass
Key choices are like, major changes that youve made in your life.
I was thinking about choosing to go to schewl. Idk. I haven't made many major changes in my life. They've all been gradual :/

EXCEPT OYEA

When my parents took me out of acting. Hmmz. Wasn't my choice, but I could say it is.
Youve never spent money on something that you wish you hadnt?
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
My iPod. Hmmmz.
I remember when you bought it. You were so happy
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
My English homework is to write about a key choice I've made in my life. I can't think of any. /helpBrainStorm.
"the day I quit french"
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
playing WoW!
hahahahahahahahahahaahha
i never in my life did homework if i did get home work just got the awsers from the internet maybe thats why i suck at spelling 0_0
Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
i never in my life did homework if i did get home work just got the awsers from the internet maybe thats why i suck at spelling 0_0
great o.o...
When you chose the life of computers and games rather then girls and fun?
Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
When you chose the life of computers and games rather then girls and fun?
OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Quote Originally Posted by alyanna1 View Post
OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
I had too...
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?